Cursus wordt gegeven in het Engels...
Learn a variety of compassion techniques to build resilience and develop healthy habits to weather life's storms. I am a trained teacher of the 8-week course developed by Christopher K. Germer, PhD, leader in the integration of mindfulness and psychotherapy (www.MindfulSelfCompassion.org) and Kristin Neff, PhD, pioneering researcher in the field of self-compassion (www.Self-Compassion.org).
In this Mindful Self Compassion course you'll learn:
- How to stop being so hard on yourself;
- How to handle difficult emotions with greater ease;
- How to motivate yourself with encouragement rather than criticism;
- How to transform difficult relationships, both old and new;
- Mindfulness and self-compassion practices for home and everyday life;
- The theory and research behind mindful self-compassion;
- How to become your own best teacher.
Research has clearly shown that self-compassion enhances emotional wellbeing, reduces anxiety and depression, helps to maintain healthy habits such as diet and exercise, and is related to better personal relationships.
|Datum:||Di. 7 oktober 2014|
|Tijd:||van 19:45 tot 22:00 uur|
|Prijs:||€ 375,- (8 lessen; geen les op 21 okt. Herfstvakantie)|